Clinical Immunology: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult: (Rich, Clinical Immunology)
By Robert R. Rich MD, Thomas A. Fleisher MD, William T. Shearer MD PhD, Harry W. Schroeder II MD PhD, Anthony J. Frew MD FRCP, Cornelia M. Weyand MD Phd
* Publisher: Mosby
* Number Of Pages: 1616
* Publication Date: 2008-04-15
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323044042
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780323044042
Written and edited by international leaders in the field, this book has, through two best-selling editions, been the place to turn for authoritative answers to your toughest challenges in clinical immunology. Now in full color and one single volume, the 3rd Edition brings you the very latest immunology knowledge - so you can offer your patients the best possible care. The user-friendly book and the fully searchable companion web site give you two ways to find the answers you need quickly...and regular online updates keep you absolutely current.
* Leading international experts equip you with peerless advice and global best practices to enhance your diagnosis and management of a full range of immunologic problems.
* A highly clinical focus and an extremely practical organization expedite access to the answers you need in your daily practice.
* Cutting-edge coverage of the human genome project, immune-modifier drugs, and many other vital updates keeps you at the forefront of your field.
* A new organization places scientific and clinical material side by side, to simplify your research and highlight the clinical relevance of the topics covered.
* A multimedia format allows you to find information conveniently, both inside the exceptionally user-friendly book and at the fully searchable companion web site.
* Regular updates online ensure that you'll always have the latest knowledge at your fingertips.
* Includes many new and improved illustrations and four color design.