Textbook of Clinical Neurology, 3rd Edition
Saunders | English | 2007-09-12 | ISBN: 1416036180 | 1392 pages | PDF | 54,2 MB
Organized to approach patient problems the way you do, this best-selling text guides you through the evaluation of neurologic symptoms, helps you select the most appropriate tests and interpret the findings, and assists you in effectively managing the underlying causes. Its practical approach makes it an ideal reference for clinical practice.
• Includes practical, evidence-based approaches from an internationally renowned team of authors.
• Zeroes in on what you really need to know with helpful tables that highlight links between neurological anatomy, diagnostic studies, and therapeutic procedures.
• Offers a logical, clinically relevant format so you can find the answers you need quickly.
• Features a new, updated design for easier reference.
• Includes new full-color images and updated illustrations to facilitate comprehension of important concepts.
• Features updated chapters on the latest genetic- and immunologic-based therapies, advances in pharmacology, and new imaging techniques.
• Includes an expanded and updated CD-ROM that allows you to view video clips of patient examinations, download all of the book's illustrations, and enhance exam preparation with review questions.